Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easy Pizza Dough


Easy Pizza Dough

  • 1 package yeast or 2 1/2 tsp.
  • 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
  • 1 tsp. salt
  • 1c. warm water
  • 1 tsp. sugar
  • 2 1/2 to 2 3/4 c. flour
Put yeast in warm water until dissolved, stir a little. Mix salt, sugar and flour and then add the oil and yeast. Put on a floured board and knead for 6 minutes. (I used my mixer with the dough hook and let it knead the dough for 3 minutes.) Cover for 10 minutes in a warm place. (I put the bowl on the stove top while the oven is preheating.) Divide in half. Punch down and roll out. Bake at 375 on greased pan for 10 minutes. Pop bubbles with fork. Add toppings and bake for an additional 15 minutes. Makes 2 regular sized pizza's or 4 individual sized pizza's.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Mmm... I love homemade pizza. I haven't made any in ages. And it's the best dinner on the fly because you can open your fridge and just throw on random things.