Monday, June 30, 2008

Chili's Molten Chocolate Cake

Michelle introduced me to this dessert at Chili's about a month ago and when I found this recipe I knew I had to make it (and of course I had to invite Michelle over to learn with me seeing as it's her favorite dessert). The nice part is that you can have them ready in the freezer to pull out at anytime. It tasted so good but I will definitely add more fudge next time.


This guy has tons of free copycat recipes on his website.

I bought the Texas sized muffin pan at Micheal's for $6 and if you have a 40% off coupon it's even less.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Great photo, looks yummy!

TraciP said...

I love your blog, everything looks so yummy on it!

Tanya said...

ksxcoyou always have the fun-est stuff on her. i came back here to get some jamba juice recipes and left with this one too. i'm excited to try both.

Tanya said...

sorry about those random letters. somehow the word verfication was on the comment>(